Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FINALLY!!

after about three weeks of intense anxiety and frustration (following at least two months of procrastination) i am finally, finally registared for classes at the local community college here. yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, this is bob's fourth college to attend in 51/2 years! bob never expected to out do her previous record of 3 different schools in a 4 year high school career, but then again bob never ceases to be amazing in the record breaking department. and whats more, this college is just to get an associate's degree so that bob can then transfer to yet another school to finish out. maybe bob would make a good college evaluator (yeah, forget the whole doctor/lawyer thing!). anyway, classes start the 20th and hopefully this will give me the chance to address number 9 on my resolutions' list. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Just don't let those hot island boys charm you out of homework with their beetle nut-stained smiles!

celtishbee said...

I am so pleased for you, bob. And I really appreciate the quote from Leo Rosten; thought provoking and true!

ML said...

Go Bob, Go Bob, Bo Bob, Bo Gob, . . .

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! Endure to the end and all that.
Look at me, I may finish before I'm 50.

Ave said...

I love you Bob, you are awesome and always make me smile. I'd love to hear about your idea for a story.