Sunday, December 7, 2008

christmas wish list

every year around christmas time i find myself more stressed out then at any other time of the year. i worry about money and being able to give presents to the people i want to give presents to. i worry about not having accomplished any of the things that i promised i was going to at the beginning of the year. i get frustrated because i feel as though i have way too much stuff going on and there is no possibility of me finishing it all. so below i've listed what i call my true christmas wish list.

dear santa,

this year for christmas i'm not asking a lot,
just a few simple things that don't have to be bought.
peace on earth and peace of mind,
peace to know that i've still got more time.
money for rent and some money for fun,
money for presents for everyone.
patience to get through this holiday play
and will so that next year i'll just say ''no way''
and if this is too much then let's just say a truce,
so long as i get my big guy named bruce!

luv bob

4 comments:

ML said...

Thou waxeth poetic! Awesometh.

Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to know that Bob is actually a girl.

bob said...

hey, bob is non-gender specific!

Ave said...

Bruce? Why not duce? Or do you really like a guy named Bruce. Yes, I know I'm being a geek.